- Winemaking: Made from grapes specially selected from old vines located in Finca La Colina, byVinos Sanz, this high quality, single grape variety (verdejo) wine reveals all the nuances of the magnificent native grape variety of D.O. Rueda. An explosion of sensations in a bottle.
- Alcohol: 13.5º
- Tasting notes: Single grape variety of a yellow colour with clean, brilliant and greenish highlights. An intense, complex and elegant nose, where balsamic and herbaceous aromatic nuances mingle with intense fruity notes. On the palate, it offers a wide spread of flavours, revealing complexity, length and persistence
- Gastronomy: A good accompaniment to carpaccio and warm seafood and smoked fish salads, as well as baked or grilled fish.
- Serving Temperature: Between 9 and 11° C.
- Winemaking: The first vines of the noble foreign Sauvignon Blanc variety were planted in Rueda in 1980— the year the D. 0. was established—on the delightful Finca La Colina, byVinos Sanz. A selection of grapes grown on the oldest Sauvignon Blanc vines (this is a wholly varietal wine) were vinified with special care to produce a wine that expresses this varietys broad range of characteristic aromas and flavours that dosely resemble those of tropical fruits.
- Alcohol: 13.5º
- Tasting notes: Pale yellow, brilliant white wine with intense aromas and full and unctuous on the palate. Slightly glycerous with just the right acidic bite and pleasantly long lasting.
- Gastronomy: Perfect with grilled or baked fish; also a good match for more complex rice dishes with fish or ravioli stuffed with foie gras.
- Serving Temperature: Serve at around 9° and 11° C.