- Alcohol: 11º
- Sugar: 35 g/l
- Tasting notes: Mono-varietal of Verdejo, straw-yellow, clean and
sparkly. Intense and elegant nose, highlighted by herbaceous aromatic nuances harmonized with intense notes of white fruit. Its natural bubbles confer a refreshing and pleasant palate with great balance acidity, sugar and alcohol, powered by the delicate needle.
- Gastronomy: Ideal to enjoy with appetizers or with a light meal. Perfect for dessert!
- Serving Temperature: Serve very cold.
- Presentation: White Rhin bottle of 75cl. Boxes of 12 units.
- Storage temperature: Below 20 ° C