- Winemaking: Verdejo 70% and Viura 30% grapes grown on Vinos Sanzs sunniest plots in La Seca were blended to create this honest and elegant white.
- Alcohol: 13º
- Tasting notes: A young, dry, aromatic and lively wine with a perfect alcohol-acid balance.Particularly long on the palate with lasting, big flavours that you will want to savour.
- Gastronomy : The perfect accompaniment to all types of fish-based dishes as well as rice with seafood and shellfish.
- Serving Temperature: Serve between 8 and 10° C.
- Winemaking: Made from 100 %Verdejo, the queen variety of Rueda, grown on the winerys own vineyards located in La Seca. The entire traditional vinification process was carried out under strict quality control following select harvesting by hand.
- Alcohol: 13.5º
- Tasting notes: Young, fruity white with a brilliant, limpid appearance; displays a complex, intensely floral and fruity nose. Full and tasty in the mouth. with the unmistakeable character of the Verdejo variety. A gem of a wine packed with the personality of Rueda.
- Gastronomy: Ideal with all types of baked and grilled fish, as well as seafood and shellfish. Also perfect with soft cheeses
- Serving Temperature: Serve between 8 and 10°C
- Winemaking: This varietal masterpiece is made from a selection of the best Sauvignon Blanc grapes hand picked from the winerys own vineyards and processed with special care to achieve a wine that expresses the full range of this grapes characteristic aromas and flavours, which closely resemble those of tropical fruits. After being meticulously selected in the vineyard, the grapes were vinified using traditional methods
- Alcohol : 13º
- Tasting notes: Excellent straw-yellow wine with very intense aromas; fragrant and fruity with the hallmark of the variety. Full and unctuous on the palate with a magnificent acid-alcohol balance and a long, lingering finish.
- Gastronomy: Ideal as an aperitif and with fish baked in salt, such as gilthead and sea bass, or with seafood.
- Serving Temperature: Serve between 8 and 10° C