GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
What payment method can I use to make my online purchase?
The available payment methods are:
– Credit or debit card: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Maestro.
Is it safe to use my credit card on the web?
Yes, we use secure payment systems. Sensitive credit or debit card payment details are transmitted directly and in encrypted form (SSL) to the financial institution. When making the payment through a secure payment gateway, the system will automatically verify that the credit card is activated for secure e-commerce. It will then connect to the issuing bank, which will request authentication and authorisation of the transaction.
Why might my credit card be being declined?
If your card is declined it may be for one of the following reasons:
– The card may be out of date. Check that your card does not exceed the expiry date.
– Your card’s purchase limit may have been reached. Check with your bank.
– It is possible that some of the information entered is incorrect. Please check that you have filled in all the required fields with the correct information.
– When making the payment through the secure payment gateway, the system will automatically verify that the card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce. It will then connect to the issuing financial institution, which will ask the buyer to authorise the transaction by means of a personal authentication code. The transaction will only take place if the credit card issuing bank confirms the authentication code and the card will then be charged. Otherwise, the transaction will be rejected.
Can I get an invoice in my company name?
Yes. If when creating your account, in the “address” section you have indicated that you are a company (by clicking on “company” and entering your CIF or NIF), when you place an order, the “invoice” box will be checked by default in your purchase process. If you are an individual or self-employed, you can also request an invoice during the purchase process by changing the ticket option to invoice. You will receive a paper invoice with your order.
Carriage paid for orders over 50€ to the peninsula. Delivery time will be between 48 and 72 hours to the peninsula excluding weekends and holidays. This time may be affected at special times such as Christmas.
For orders to the Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla please consult by e-mail.
For orders with delivery to other countries, please contact us by e-mail.
What are the shipping costs?
Shipping is free for orders over 50€. We do not ship to other countries or islands. For orders under 50€, these are the shipping costs per area:
Zone 1: Burgos, Palencia, Salamanca, Valladolid and Zamora: 6.60€
Zone 2: Avila, León, Madrid, Segovia: 7€
Zone 3: rest of provinces except islands: 7.5€
Zone 4: Alicante, Almeria, Barcelona, Cádiz, Castellon, Córdoba, Gerona, Granada, Huelva, Málaga, Jaén, Lérida, Murcia, Sevilla, Tarragona and Valencia- 7.70€
Can I return my order?
You will be able to cancel the order before Vinos Sanz has proceeded to his sending.
If there has been an error on our part and we have sent you a product that you have not purchased or it arrives in poor condition, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 91 640 87 30 so that the error can be rectified. If the error is not ours, we will only accept the return of those products that are in poor condition either because of faulty packaging or faulty bottling or labelling. If the packaging arrives in poor condition, you must state this on the carrier’s delivery note.
Regardless of the reason for the return, all returns must be authorised in advance. The following conditions must be met for the return to be accepted:
– Products must be returned within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the order by the Customer.
– Products must be returned in the same condition in which you received them.
– Bottles must not have been opened or be in poor condition, as well as seals, caps and labels.
When we receive the product we will check that the conditions for accepting a return are met, if the return is accepted, the refund will be made as soon as possible (once we receive the products) and, in any case, within 14 days from the date on which you informed us of your intention to return. The refund will always be made in the same payment method you used to pay for the purchase, discounting in any case the shipping costs of the product, which are borne by the customer.
When returning a product you can choose to:
– Refund of the amount paid for the product. The cost of shipping will be deducted from the amount refunded in the returns that are not due to Vinos Sanz.
– Ask for the same reference number to be sent again (in cases of return due to our fault).
– Request a substitute product, taking into account:
– In the event that the replacement product is of the same value, the customer shall pay only the shipping costs of the replacement product.
– If the substitute product is of a lower price (even if the shipping cost of the substitute product is applied), the difference will be refunded.
– If the new replacement product is more expensive than the returned product, the customer shall pay the shipping cost of the replacement product and the difference in price between the products.
The withdrawal period shall expire 14 calendar days after the day on which you or a third party, other than the carrier and indicated by you, acquired the material possession of the goods.
Users’ access to the portal and participation in the sale of products offered through the website may involve the processing of personal data. For VINOS SANZ, S. A., it is very important to comply with the regulations on the protection of personal data and on information society services and electronic commerce.